The Defensor del Pueblo is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for disabled people by following WCAG 2.0 guidelines at AA level, thus working to improve people’s experience when consulting the institutional web portal.
This accessibility statement applies to the institutional web portal https://www.defensordelpueblo.es in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and mobile applications.
- Compliance Status
Despite the efforts undertaken there can be occasional editing flaws in a given page; for instance, improperly nested elements, broken links, incorrect paragraph marking or skipping header levels. In addition, there are office files in PDF or other formats, issued prior to the Royal Decree that may not meet the requirements of accessibility.
Other non-accessible content:
- The calendar published in the “Institutional Agenda” section https://www.defensordelpueblo.es/agenda-institucional
- Maps that retrieve geolocation information
- Third-party contents that are not developed by the Defensor del Pueblo
- IM service
- Consulting Opac library stocks https://biblioteca.defensordelpueblo.es/opac/abnetcl.exe/O7088/ID2ecf37a5?ACC=101
- Browser and technology assistance compatibility
This website has a responsive design with an optimal form of display for tablets and mobile phone devices. These devices have an optimized visualization in the latest valid versions of Chrome for mobile, Firefox for mobile, Safari mobile, Opera Mini and Android’s own browser.
- Preparation of the Accessibility Statement
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organization. This statement was last reviewed on 18 November 2019.
- Application Procedure
The Claim Procedure set forth in article 13 of the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, shall be effective on 20 September 2020.
- Observations and contact details
If there is content on this website that is not accessible or if there is any doubt regarding the accessibility of this portal, you can contact the Defensor del Pueblo by email at the following address: email@example.com. Communications will be received and processed by the Accessibility and Transformation Unit.
- Optional content
The institutional portal (except from home menu) lets the user select the font size – normal/big/extra big – that is suitable.
The website also offers the possibility of enabling the tab “+Accessible” managed by inSuite that allows the following interaction possibilities:
- Keyboard navigation
- Voice commands
- Navigation using sounds
- Easy navigation with buttons
- Navigation with push button
- Navigation for partially sighted
- Optimized for external aids
- Simple navigation with large text